Dexion today, is best described as a smarter thinking, responsive and ethical organisation that develops people to deliver the Dexion company vision: "To be better than anyone else at what we do!"
That's why adjectives like passionate and innovative best describe Dexion team members. If you think you have what it takes to become a Dexion team member, submit your resume to be considered for future opportunities.
25 October 2016
Sales Application Engineer
Founded on innovation, Dexion is a global leader in Materials storage and handling solutions with over 70 years of industry-leading innovation to its name. With operations throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, and the Middle East, Dexion is the go-to creator of solutions that improve business functionality for the long-term.
We offer an excellent opportunity to a talented Sales Applications Engineer to join our highly successful and motivated team based at our Seven Hills NSW office.
Reporting to the Regional Tender Manager - Australia the main focus areas of your new role will be to;
- Preparing innovative product designs, bills of material, accurate cost estimates, working and presentation drawings for major projects; also detailed specifications and responses to tender requests.
- Producing designs that are economical, timely and which meet the customer’s requirements.
- Undertaking the conversion of all Sales Drawings to Construction Drawings for handover to Project Management.
- Providing office-based technical sales and general product support.
- Preparing construction/installation packages to ensure efficient completion of site works.
- Participating in a culture that demonstrates our values including safety
- Engineering degree will be highly regarded with minimum 3-5 years of experience
- Proven successful technical experience in fields related to the business of the company
- Familiar with architectural and construction drawings
- Ability to perceive and plan to avoid unacceptable risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced level in AutoCAD and PC usage (Word, Excel, Power Point)
This is an exceptional opportunity in a dynamic work environment offering a competitive salary package and training.
To apply please email to the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seven HIlls, NSW, Australia
- Application Closes
- 2 November 2016
Please fill out your details below and attach your resume.
We accept PDF, DOC, RTF, TXT file formats, which are no bigger than 6MB.